Use for spot repair and large panels.
- Excellent build and surface leveling properties
- Easy to sand wet or dry
- Can be applied directly to metal and over most plastics or fiberglass
Fluid Tip Recommendations
- 1.7 – 2.0mm
- Not required, add catalyst and primer is ready to spray.
Spray Pressure Suggestions
- 26-29 PSI using HVLP gun
- P220-400 sandpaper
- Wash with soap and water, clean with wax & grease remover
- 1-2 hours after adding catalyst
- 1-2 coats, 15 flash minutes between coats
- Sandable @ 70°F 3-4 hours
- Sandable @ 140°F 20-30 minutes
- 400-600 grit wet or dry
Note: Temperature, humidity, air movement and film build will all affect dry times. Best results are achieved with increased temperature and air movement.