High solids clearcoat formulated for applications requiring a premium, glass-like finish. Suitable for overall repairs and complete resprays.
- Exceptional gloss and gloss retention
- Excellent image clarity and depth
- Compatible with TUD both solvent and waterborne paint
- UV resistant
Fluid Tip Recommendations
- 1.2 – 1.4mm
- Not required, add catalyst and clearcoat is ready to spray.
Spray Pressure Suggestions
- 29 PSI using HVLP gun
- 2-3 hours after adding catalyst
- 2-3 coats, 5-10 flash minutes between coats
- Tack free @ 78 °F - 20-30 minutes
- Through dry @ 78 °F - 10-12 hours
- Polishing - Ready to polish approximately 1 hour after cool-down of object to ambient temperature from bake cycle. For dirt removal, lightly sand/denib with P1500 abrasive paper and compound.
Note: Temperature, humidity, air movement and film build will all affect dry times. Best results are achieved with increased temperature and air movement.