Here’s how our Color Match Guarantee works. Occasionally, a color delivered to a customer may not match. This indicates something went amiss somewhere between the color selection on our website and the order reaching its destination. This is where our guarantee kicks in. We will make one attempt to correct the error, regardless of whose mistake it is, by immediately sending you a replacement color. The entire process is simple. These are the steps to follow so that we can get you working on your project!
- First, submit a request to us.
- We’ll have a few basic questions and likely ask for a few photos. This is an effort to narrow down the cause of the mismatched color. Please bear with us on these questions. They’re how we will ensure that you get the correct replacement and will help us avoid similar mistakes with future customers.
- Once the questions are answered, a replacement color will be sent immediately.
- On the remote chance that you still haven’t received the correct color after the above process, we will refund you. No additional questions, no hoops to jump through.
- Keep in mind that there is a 45 day window (from the date of purchase) from when you receive the paint to initiate the process.